Saturday, October 8, 2016

October 8

Quiet day today.   After breakfast at the hotel John and I went back to his place where we waited for Gerald to arrive.  I started tracking Gerald's flight on my computer when I woke up so was able to show John what that looked like.   Always get a big kick out of watching that little plane come across the country.

His flight landed at 10 am so by the time he drove to High River,  checked into the hotel and came to John's it was about noon.  

After some visiting we went out for lunch and then drove up to Okotoks and through the countryside.   It was then time for a nap, after which Gerald and I went back to John and Diane's for dinner.

I've been lax today in taking photos but did take one of my lunch and finally remembered at the end of the day.

A club sandwich with fries and gravy.  Ummmmm the gravy was to die for!

Gerald, John and Diane after dinner

My pathetic attempt at a selfie!  Need lots of practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment